4.18.2011

Amen


This Girl is Least Likely To fly

but she'll get far,

Believe me.

She will,

and when you turn around to find her you will see nothing left behind.

The one left abandoned is now you.

You do it once,

but you can't do it twice.


The girl who's least likely to fly has wings in her eyes

and unsolved mysteries that take her to a very far away land

where there's no sorrow or mellowness my dear.

"Hope to meet you there one day" she says while she whispers to your ear.

I'm certain you don't know what she meant.


She's very much in love with you my love

and as she sings out loud another Counting Crows' song

she thinks she must have done something wrong 'cause her feet feel so close to the ground.

A fool can only fool another fool once but never twice,

she knows your loneliness has never been her style.


This Girl, the one who's Least Likely To fly will get far.

She knows, she knows, she knows.

Believe me,

she knows she'll get far.

No hay comentarios: